Agricultural Leaders of Michigan is a coalition of agricultural, commodity and agri-business leaders committed to promoting Michigan agriculture, participating in the ongoing dialogue about issues affecting our state, and harnessing agriculture’s power and potential to further grow Michigan’s economy. The nine-member coalition is made up of:
- GreenStone Farm Credit Services
- Michigan Agri-Business Association
- Michigan Corn Growers Association
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan Pork Producers Association
- Michigan Soybean Association
- Potato Growers of Michigan Inc.